After a couple rough days this week and a rough morning today, I decided Cannon and I needed to get out of the house and go shopping. Once we got back home he was in a much better mood and I was kicking myself for spending so much money. My excuse was (in case your reading this Aaron) is that Cannon starts daycare in a couple of weeks and he needed more clothes. Yes, that dreaded word....daycare. I think that has contributed to some of my sadness this week as well when we got the papers to fill out. With less than two weeks away, I know I will really have to continue to fight with my heart about this decision. Daycare is not a bad place, I am not a horrible mother and Cannon will not suffer as a child. I know these things just like I know the ocean has waves but as a new parent it is still going to be a difficult day when I return back to work and drop him off. I ask you to please keep me, Aaron and Cannon in your prayers as we get through this new chapter in our lives that is approaching.
Thank you Fasciano's for Cannon's CUTE outfit!!



