Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Much Better!

On my last post I spoke about how Monday was shot day for Cannon and how the day seemed to turn out pretty good.

Well........then there was Tuesday and all hell broke loose after the Tylenol semi-comatose state of mind wore off. Yesterday I learned a big lesson as a new mommy and that is sometimes it takes until the next day for shots to make their presence known to a sweet baby boy. What I thought was a normal day on Tuesday went down hill very quickly when Cannon didn't sleep but 30 minutes of his first nap and then continued the trend for most of the day. Knowing I only had 15 more minutes until the doctor's office closed, I broke down and called with a screaming 2 month old in my arms. And the answer was.....more Tylenol!

I knew down in the pit of my stomach that they were going to tell me that but even I have a very hard time taking aspirin or other medication when I need it so my mind was thinking the same way for Cannon. Well, again, that's why they are the doctors and nurses and I am not.

So today is Wednesday and I had to capture that my precious and happy Cannon has rejoined the world.....and so happy he let me slip on his hat to go check the mail. What a great day it has been!

Thank you Grandma for my hat! It still fits!!