Saturday's are more special than ever these days.....it's the day of the week Cannon was born and today he is 8 weeks old.
I seem to always be feeding him right around the time he was born and for the past 8 Saturday's I have been telling Cannon the story of the day he was born. Hey...I have nothing better to do while sitting in a rocking chair holding the most precious baby boy....my son! While Cannon has no clue what I'm saying, I enjoy reliving that moment over again in my mind.
We have started something new now that he is growing bigger. Before getting Cannon out of his crib we turn him over and let him stretch out. We use to pick him up and take him to his changing pad to stretch out but he loves his crib and is enjoying all the new sights......and I'm loving the sight of that beautiful smile of his!!



