One of my favorite movies, seriously ask Aaron, I have seen this movie a hundred times and I still cry like a baby at the end. I LOVE to see human kindness at its best. It makes my heart and soul smile to know and see the goodness in people. To see that they don't do it because of wanting anything in return. They are kind simply because they care. As a momma, I dream of all the things I want to teach my children and show them how rewarding it will be in their lives to be kind to others. I wouldn't be the person I am today if there weren't people in this world who have been kind to me along the way. Of course it all started with having a great and kind family....yep, it all starts on the homefront!
Fast forward to MY real life radio lovin boy!






