I'm a manners freak! I credit my Mamaw for making sure I had them and now that I'm a mom I can't wait to pass them on to my children.
Please and thank you should always be at the BEGINNING of your statements and gratitude should always live in your heart. Blessings are always said before meals, spoons and forks are always used and elbows are to always be kept off the table.....oh, and the cardinal rule......never speak with your mouth full! These are just some of the small things in life that were passed on to me from generations past and I pray Cannon and Caroline continue the family tradition.
On this night though.........
Caroline was excused from elbows off the table.
Really excused from using a fork or spoon.
She didn't have time to talk with her mouth full because......
....eating corn is finger lickin good!
You are just too cute for words my sweet, Caroline!



