Aaron and I already talk of how exciting it will be to take him up to Atlanta to visit the zoo and aquarium one day but until then, enjoy that monkey sweet Cannon!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Just Chillin...
When I was registering for baby items, I was overwhelmed by how many things you could buy for a new baby. I tried to be most practical in my selections since I knew Cannon could only experience so much in a little amount of time plus Kathi was so kind to give us some things that Abby wasn't using anymore. The one selection I did make was to get a bouncer and as you can see Cannon enjoys hanging out and looking at the monkey. He will be so surprised one day when he realizes that there is actually a lion and hippo too for his viewing pleasure but for some reason every time we put him in it he gravitates to that monkey!
Aaron and I already talk of how exciting it will be to take him up to Atlanta to visit the zoo and aquarium one day but until then, enjoy that monkey sweet Cannon!

Aaron and I already talk of how exciting it will be to take him up to Atlanta to visit the zoo and aquarium one day but until then, enjoy that monkey sweet Cannon!



