Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm not getting fat!!

As adults, we don't like to hear anyone suggest us to get fatter; however, Cannon got just that news today from the doctor. As with most babies, they lose weight when they are first born and it's us moms who feed, feed, feed to try and get the weight put back on. Well, the weight gain for Cannon is going at a snail's pace so I was told to supplement with formula a couple times a day.

Tonight was his first bottle and Aaron took the honors. He, both Aaron & Cannon, did great!

I'm very proud of the boys I have. Aaron has been so supportive in my new role as mommy and Cannon has made me just as proud to call him my son. There is a lot of love flowing in our house and the blessings seem to keep on coming.