Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun Fall Festivals

I LOVE living in South Carolina!  The fall weather has become one of my favorite times of year.  The weather is perfect to enjoy the outdoors during the day and the nights are cool but not too cold.  We have been spending a lot of time this October enjoying this wonderful weather by taking the kids to Fall festivals in Old Town Bluffton and at the Cross Schools.

I can't wait until next year when Caroline is up walking (I'm sure running by then!) and can enjoy the fun with her big brother and not always having to be in her stroller watching from the sidelines.



I guess sitting on a gigantic pumpkin wasn't as fun as I had thought! Sorry Cannon!


It took a while for Cannon to enjoy the bouncy house.  Just as he was having fun came a rush of bigger kids so we pulled him out and saved him quickly.




The festival at Cannon's school was an all day event.  He got to wear his Halloween costume to school that day and if you ask me, I think he was by far the cutest lion I have ever seen!!!!

Ever been woke up by a lion?  Caroline was that morning!

The night of the festival began with dinner in the gym.  Cannon was a hungry lion.  He ate his very first piece of pizza and half of a Chic fil-a sandwich.



Daddy waited in line with Caroline for Cannon to have his 3 minute pony ride.  After waiting 45 minutes in line, Cannon freaked out the moment we tried to put him on the saddle.  Sorry Daddy!

Who would have ever guessed that a loud and bright generator would be the favorite thing of the night?

Told you it was loud!