Sunday, October 10, 2010

A BIG Thanks!

Thank you!!      Thank you!!       Thank you!!

Can you tell how thankful I am?  Aaron let me sleep in this morning and it was the BEST beginning to my day!  He was even extra courteous when getting Caroline changed that he didn't turn on her music so that it would remain silent.  What he didn't know is that I was really only half asleep thinking to myself the whole time, "why isn't he saying good morning to his beautiful daughter"?  I found out later that again he didn't want to make any noises come through the baby monitor to wake me up.  How sweet!!!!

Once up and ready, I then got the kids dressed and we headed to church for the morning.  Cannon enjoys going to church because he goes into the exact room that he is in for preschool everyday.  He knows where all his favorite toys are and loves playing with all the trucks.  Right now Caroline is still with us in the sanctuary for service.  I have tried both approaches with her.  Keeping her in her car seat attached to the stroller and taking her out to enjoy the music and sermon.  I have come to the conclusion that taking her from the car, putting her straight into the stroller and rolling her into the sanctuary is the best for everyone.....including those seated around us!  She loves to talk and I hope everyone else thinks those sweet sounds coming from the stroller are cute too.  I have learned as well that when she is cozy in her car seat she can still see things around her but for some reason she doesn't talk as much.

These days are good days at the Wheat house.  Weekdays are crazy with trying to stay on-time to work, picking up the kids from school, getting baths, dinner made for four and bedtime stories read before 7:30 but the weekends are filled with fun, love and a little less craziness!

Thank you again Aaron for making my Sunday PERFECT!