First it was green peas and tonight it was carrots. Caroline seemed to enjoy the sweetness a little more but I'm sure she is like most babies and it will just take some time to adjust to eating foods. Not sure if I can quite see the end of the tunnel yet with the ending of bottles but I know we are almost halfway there. My next big hurdle with Caroline is to try "adult" food a lot sooner than I did with Cannon. At this time there aren't a lot of cooked meals in our house so until I get on a more even schedule with work, kids, being a wife, house keeper, etc.... cooked meals will be a special treat when I do have the energy to make them. Don't worry Aaron, you won't have to eat Honey Nut Cheerios forever. Yes, we have cereal for dinner A LOT around our house these days. With a pantry full of recipes, I'm hoping to get back to using them soon.
She doesn't look happy but I promise the faces were not as bad as they were with peas.
I bought Caroline this owl when we were on vacation last month and she loves it. Those carrots must have really filled up her belly! She sleep like an angel.
Seriously?



