This is how I found both of them sleeping this week. I have a feeling that Cannon now wants to sleep on pillows. As for Caroline, well, I'm still not sure because she is way to young for a pillow in her crib. Maybe she just wanted to be like her big brother!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Pillows Needed?
I am still obsessed with watching Cannon sleep. If your a follower of this blog you will know that I have posted several times how much I love to go to Cannon's crib and look at him sleeping. Yes, I'm talking several times (about 10) a night before I go to bed. Of course now this obsession includes Caroline.
This is how I found both of them sleeping this week. I have a feeling that Cannon now wants to sleep on pillows. As for Caroline, well, I'm still not sure because she is way to young for a pillow in her crib. Maybe she just wanted to be like her big brother!
This is how I found both of them sleeping this week. I have a feeling that Cannon now wants to sleep on pillows. As for Caroline, well, I'm still not sure because she is way to young for a pillow in her crib. Maybe she just wanted to be like her big brother!



