As with any child, there are lots of options when it comes to toys. There are toys that make noise, there are toys that light up and there are toys that are just that, toys. When Aaron and I got married, we were given what you could say was a toy. It was this cute singing teddy bear bride. For the longest time, our sweet bear bride sat high atop the bookshelf. Not so much out of sight, just out of reach where we wouldn't have anyone get the urge to make it sing. But when Cannon was born I brought her down off the shelf and let it become his. Now Cannon loves to push the button over and over and over again while his bear sings "Going to the Chapel" and he can dance with his bride.
This has by far become his FAVORITE new toy!
I can't wait to pull these pictures out one day for his REAL bride!



