Our first beach trip of 2010!! Well, we actually took Cannon for a walk on the beach if that counts for his first birthday back in February. I don't count that as a TRUE beach trip! You know a trip when you come home with sunburns, sand in your car and lots of wet towels and bathing suits to wash....that's a REAL beach trip!
Our awesome neighbors, Laura and Alexa who have since moved away were back in town for the Bluffton High School graduation. Having two young kids now I wasn't sure how to achieve the trip so daddy volunteered to stay home with Caroline and us girls took a very excited 15 month-old boy to the beach!
Cannon loved it! He ate sand, chased birds and ran around making friends with people. I think all were mistaken for mommy and daddy. Sorry to the (going) bald man who favored daddy in a way and to the two girls who were much skinnier than mommy so not sure where Cannon saw the similarities? I guess us southerners are just friendly like that. You can't even go to the beach without a sweet and kind little boy coming over to say hello.
Thank you so much Laura and Alexa for all your help with Cannon. We miss having you around the "hood!"
Just making sure this spot had the best sand!
Look y'all....a bird!
Laura's very sweet sand drawing to us Wheat's
By far the coolest dude on the beach!



