Sunday, June 27, 2010

Now I Know Why

For all the years I wasn't a parent, I would question seeing a child in a store dressed in a Halloween costume in the middle of a month like March.  Or why little boys wear cowboy boots with their summer shorts.  And even all the cute tutus I see now with a girls best Sunday dress on.  Well, now I know why!  If a child wants to wear something and has a total meltdown when we try to change their minds because us parents think fashion rules should apply to even toddlers then it's safe to say that the child will always win the battle!  And this is one battle Cannon won.......with daddy of all people!

I came home from a morning errand to pickup Cannon and Aaron for the pool only for Aaron to show me these pictures.  Apparently Cannon got all dressed in his pool attire and started heading out his bedroom door when he spotted his camo SpiderMan hat hanging on the wall hook.  Aaron said Cannon wasn't going to leave the room until he got his hat put on his head. 

So who cares anyway about fashion rules for kids, I think kids know more about fashion than we think!  And I think Cannon looks pretty darn cute in his hawaiian themed swim outfit and his camo SpiderMan hat!  Good choice Jack Cannon!



Of course we had to get a full 360 view of his outfit!