I am preparing myself for the sibling fights and TWO children having meltdowns. I'm also preparing Aaron too! We are learning to cope with the crying, screaming, lots of dirty diapers, bottle washing, short-order cook requests and so much more that comes with having a toddler and a one month old. These times will be temporary and short lived but we are finding out that these times are special and there are no other two children we love more than the two God has blessed us with!
Cannon is discovering and defining his role as big brother. He loves to get down low on the floor and hang out with Caroline. "Gentle" has become the newest word he has learned. Sometimes he has his gentle touch and sometimes he just bops her on the head! Either way, I know Caroline will grow up loving her big brother and we will love seeing him protect her. And I know he will always be older BUT I'm most certain I know who will be the boss of him......her!
Notice my two sweet children.....
...now notice a sweet baby sister who doesn't have a paci, is crying AND the proud big brother trying to console her!
And there's the "gentle" bop on the head he loves to give his sister!



