Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting Ready to Celebrate!

Cannon's 1st birthday is fast approaching and I'm finding myself adding to the long list of things that need to be done.

Right now we know that Grandma W is coming and that will be so good to have her celebrate with us. Grandparents are so special to any child and I will always want Cannon and our other children to know their grandparents just as I did.

This celebration will be so bittersweet for me and Aaron as we are still numb to the fact that our baby boy is just that.....NOT a baby anymore! We both tuck him in his crib at night and stand there in complete aww that he has grown up from this little bundle of joy and into this sweet and kind boy.....complete with his own personality...and temper!

We can't thank God enough for the blessing He gave us with our first child. I think we are now ready for Cannon's little brother or sister to arrive here in the next couple of months and repeat this process all over again in a year!

Hope to see you all at the party!