On this particular Saturday he was on cloud nine and seemed to really get a kick out of being a big boy and getting to put something tasty in his mouth. I think more Puffs went into his lap and on the floor but eventually he got the hang of it. As you can see he was even EXTRA happy all day long!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Puffs!
I feel I am running behind with starting Cannon on finger foods that help with his hand coordination but I seem to hit the jackpot on which foods he would love to start with.....PUFFS! Where were these when I was a baby? The 70's just didn't have cool things like they do now!!
On this particular Saturday he was on cloud nine and seemed to really get a kick out of being a big boy and getting to put something tasty in his mouth. I think more Puffs went into his lap and on the floor but eventually he got the hang of it. As you can see he was even EXTRA happy all day long!

On this particular Saturday he was on cloud nine and seemed to really get a kick out of being a big boy and getting to put something tasty in his mouth. I think more Puffs went into his lap and on the floor but eventually he got the hang of it. As you can see he was even EXTRA happy all day long!



