Saturday, October 24, 2009

Great Friends = Wonderful Babysitters!

Aaron and I just celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary.....kid free!

My sweet husband arranged for our friends Ben & Danielle to babysit Cannon while we went out to dinner and a movie. Of course I insisted that we just go to dinner then go get Cannon immediately afterwards but I had a little chat with myself and decided to enjoy the evening with my husband. After all, Cannon was asleep and there was nothing I needed to worry about. It's still hard being a first time mommy and getting use to the idea of being away from your child. I know I do it everyday when he is at daycare but when I'm not suppose to be at work, I just want every moment to be with my sweet baby boy.

Our night was PERFECT! Dinner was fabulous and the movie was hilarious! Thank you Ben, Danielle & Maddie for letting Cannon hang out and spend time with y'all while Aaron and I got to enjoy and celebrate our anniversary. We are blessed to have you as such good friends!



Thank you Maddie for sharing your toys with Cannon!!

This was Cannon the next morning after his morning bottle.
Guess he really did have fun while mommy & daddy were away!

This is the sweet note Danielle left for me.
It confirms Cannon was in good hands!!!!