Friday, November 4, 2011

Great News via Voicemail

First, just in case you weren't aware, I am the world's record holder for biggest worrier. I worry about everything and everyone! I thank my mother for this inheritance I have received. So I guess that means I really am like my mother!


Well, I was out for a couple of hours at bible study tonight. While having an awesome discussion on how you get to heaven, (only by the grace of God by the way) I never went to check my phone. I ALWAYS check my phone when I'm away from my children. Yes, I knew they were in the care of their loving daddy, but what if something happened? What if there was an emergency? I could think of a hundred "what ifs" and trust me, I do!

After seeing that I had missed a call from home, I then noticed that I also had a voicemail. As I typed in my security code for my voicemail, my hands were shaking. Has something terrible happened that Aaron needed to get a hold of me? So many horrible things were running through my head in those micro seconds it took to get to my voicemail message.

And when the message finally played, a sweet little 'ol voice speak. "Mommy, I went poo-poo in the potty"

Awww........so relieved, so excited, so joyful and oh so proud!! Cannon went poo-poo in the potty for the very first time!

I have listened to that message a hundred times!