Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Cannon-

I wanted to write and introduce myself.

You probably don't realize this but I have known about you for the past couple of months. I could actually hear your voice and I could hear mommy and daddy talking to you. I even felt you when you would sit on mommy's lap. From all I could tell was going on, you are a very happy boy who loves to laugh and giggle, play with lots of toys and loves to listen to music.

Please know that I will always look up to you, want to learn from you and will ALWAYS be critical of who you will be dating. :) And I hope you will always be my protector, my mentor, and a shoulder to lean on when needed; as well as my best friend forever.

I can't wait to grow up and mommy and daddy take us to the park to play, the zoo to see the animals and to church to learn about Jesus together.

You see Cannon, I love you very much and we will be in each others lives forever because I'm your baby sister and my name is Caroline.