Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cannon's Christmas Card Debut

Here is our 2009 Christmas Card!

I didn't mail out a lot of Christmas cards before Aaron and I got married but now that our family has the blessing of Cannon, Christmas will be forever changed. It will be even more reason for us to teach him about why we celebrate the season and it will be a lot of fun getting to see Christmas through the eyes of a child.

I blame it on my pregnancy but I didn't order enough cards this year and I feel horrible having to skip mailing to so many family & friends. If your reading this and didn't receive a card, please accept my apologies.

Here is wishing you and your family lots of love & blessings this Christmas! May we all stop to remember how the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ is the ultimate reason for celebrating the season!