Well....we have arrived at yet another BIG change in Cannon's life.......FOOD!!!!
When we were at his 4 month check-up, the doctor said that babies start eating between the ages of four months to six months. I had so much anxiety over starting food that I waiting until he was 6 months and 1 day old. I would read article after article and book after book to help relief my fear but even after a week, I am still freaked out about this new, yet exciting change in all our lives.
Stay tuned.....we start vegetables soon!
When we were at his 4 month check-up, the doctor said that babies start eating between the ages of four months to six months. I had so much anxiety over starting food that I waiting until he was 6 months and 1 day old. I would read article after article and book after book to help relief my fear but even after a week, I am still freaked out about this new, yet exciting change in all our lives.
Stay tuned.....we start vegetables soon!



