Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Parade......Bluffton Style!

It's become a tradition for us to attend the annual Christmas parade in downtown Bluffton. The parade is one of the largest events we have here and it confirms just what a small town we live in when Calhoun Street is lined with Blufftonians. It gets us in the spirit of the season by watching all the kids get so excited by the marching bands and floats.....and especially when Santa comes on the fire truck at the end. The people in the parade hand out candy to the kids so they are always engaged.

For the past five years we have been attending, we always sit in the same place which is where all the Pinckney family is as well. I can't wait for Cannon to become a part of this tradition with us and experience the excitement shared by all kids young and old.....even his mommy & daddy.

Cannon was there with us this year, just tucked away in a warm place. I think the hot chocolate I drank the entire time might have helped in keeping him warm too!