I am not a big cook. Aaron would LOVE for me to be but let's be realistic, I'm just not (even though I am half Italian). I am however trying more and more "simple" recipes. This morning was muffins. I'm not one to toot my own horn but both Caroline and Aaron ate two. Cannon ate the batter and wasn't hungry once they were made. I'm pleased with the results and I adored having my sweet babies as my helpers!
Aaron and I have been watching Super Nanny since I was pregnant with Cannon. Mentally preparing for life with kids..........especially toddlers! I think the Super Nanny would be quite happy learning that Cannon understands the meaning of all the time outs he has been given. So much so that HE now calls the shots when a time out is needed.....
This timeout is for Taz, the Monster Truck.
Guess he didn't perform as many flips as Cannon wanted him to do.
Guess he didn't perform as many flips as Cannon wanted him to do.
Sock Monkey got taken off the toy shelf and put straight into time out. Cannon said he was being naughty. Seriously...can a cute Sock Monkey be naughty?
And to top it off....
Caroline received "Mrs." Sock Monkey tonight as a gift from our sweet neighbors, Laura and Alexa, who have moved away. Cannon came home from dinner and put her into time out as well with the Mr.
It looks like time out is working at the Wheat house!
Caroline received "Mrs." Sock Monkey tonight as a gift from our sweet neighbors, Laura and Alexa, who have moved away. Cannon came home from dinner and put her into time out as well with the Mr.
It looks like time out is working at the Wheat house!



