Cannon is learning so much at school. He comes home all the time saying new words or putting sentences together that make us so proud of him.
Just the other day I was having him tell me his numbers. He counted to five and I was so excited. We celebrated for a moment then he ran off to play. That night I told Aaron that Cannon knows his numbers up to five and to practice with him while getting ready for bed. After Cannon was tucked in and we left his room, Aaron told me that Cannon had actually counted to ten for him. What? Here I was stopping him at number five thinking it was this great accomplishment only to know he could have gone another five numbers.
That's my boy! He makes me smile so much knowing he is fast becoming this wonderful and smart little boy.



