We took a day trip to Charleston to see our friends, the Snider's. They moved there a couple of months ago and it has been a little lonely for us. We have done so much with them over the past couple of years.
The road trip went as good as could be with two little ones. We tried to head out of town as soon after breakfast but it was closer to 10:00am (momma didn't prepare the night before) which put us in Charleston right at lunch and nap time. This was the part of the trip that was the worse! Both kids pretty much screamed when I tried to put them down for their naps. I really don't blame them. They don't have a lot of change in scenery when it comes to nap time so being in someone else's bed AND room didn't make them too happy. Once they screamed and got really, really tired, they sleep just fine.
So after naps we headed to the Children's Museum downtown. I think all the kids had fun and us parents had some fun too. It was very cold though.....and of course I did not come prepared so I felt so sorry for Miss Caroline who didn't have a hat or gloves to keep warm.
Once we said our goodbyes to Ben, Danielle, Maddie and Isabella we went to eat at our favorite chicken place in Charleston.....Bojangles! Yummy but oh so not good for the waistline! And after our bellies were stuffed, we headed back to Bluffton for the night.
Thank you Snider's for having us visit!



