The annual Bluffton MayFest was just two weeks after Caroline was born and I wasn't going to miss it. Of course it was on the hottest day of the year so far and I really didn't need to be walking around downtown Bluffton in the condition I was in (Shrek legs & feet) but that wasn't going to stop us. The festival began at 10:00am and I was determined to leave the house by 9:30. Well, we left the house at 10:30 and we were just fine with it. We parked the car at Town Hall, pulled out TWO strollers and headed down Calhoun Street. Having been out of work since the birth of Caroline, I was eager to see co-workers and friends to show her off. The outing for us was fun but we cut it short due to a sweet baby girl that needed to be feed, a one year-old little boy who desperately needed a nap and two exhausted parents from running around learning how our new lives were going to be from that point forward with family outings.
BUT WAIT!!!!
Not if that wasn't enough for us, we decided to hit the pool to meet up with the Snider's & Hoffman's only hours after getting home from the festival!! So once again, the diaper bag got filled up with fresh bottles and diapers, the car was loaded with towels and sunscreen and we were off again! Except we forgot one thing........clothes for Cannon to wear after he got out of the pool. As you can see, he didn't mind the ride home in just a diaper!
Caroline enjoying the pool but in the shade with mama!



