Really?? Could it be??? I remember the day I dropped him off for the first day in the baby room and thinking to myself that these people will never treat my baby the way I do as his mommy. Was I SO wrong!!! Ms. Charlene loved Cannon more than I could have ever imagined, it was like having his own nanny for 9 months. That lady loved our son so much and took the best care of him while we were at work. There were lots of tears cried when he left her room but he didn't go to far away, just the next room over so we still get to see Ms. Charlene everyday.
Now it's Ms. Liliam & Ms. Tameka's turn to love (and hopefully spoil) Cannon into his toddler years but on his first day of his new room he couldn't have looked more perplexed? It was like he was looking at aliens but they were almost all the kids he grew up with in the baby room, it had just been awhile since he had last seen them.
I quickly got Cannon settled and made a fast exit out the door before the first tear ran down my face. My girlfriend, Summer, just happened to be in the lobby when I got there and ensured me that Cannon was in good hands. My mind really does know that but my heart cries because I'm his mommy. I use to go to the daycare everyday on my lunch hour when Cannon was a baby and be able to hold him, now I stop by and look at him through the window in the hallway......but what I see is still a very happy child who is enjoying life and that makes my heart smile!



