Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Road Trip!

We took our first family road trip to Charleston, South Carolina this past weekend. It was the annual golf tournament for Aaron's college baseball team and Cannon and I decided to tag along. We stayed in Isle of Palms with Aaron's best friend Justin and his family.

Friday night is always a cookout at a teammate of Aaron's and it was good to see everyone. Saturday me and Justin's wife, Kristi, and all the kids did a little shopping and hung out until the guys returned from the golf tournament. Saturday night a group of us went to dinner and then out for a couple of drinks. It was our first time leaving Cannon with a babysitter......and yes, I survived yet another "first". On Sunday we went over to Folly Beach to see my best friend Kerri and her family.

Cannon really was in awww with meeting so many new people and he loved looking at all the kids.....I can't wait for him to be one of those kiddos running around with them.

Once again I am so thankful for such wonderful friends not only in mine and Aaron's life but now in Cannon's as well. And THANK YOU Justin & Kristi for making all the arrangements! We sure do miss you guys!

Friday nights party pooper!

We had to bribe Cannon with toys to sleep in his pack & play.

The boys!

Cannon loved looking at Dez!

Cannon finally met the twins, Will & Isabella.

TEXAS...the place I can't wait to take Cannon!!!

My best friend Kerri.........she's waited a long time to meet Mr. Cannon!