All newborns need to have those nice poopy diapers to kick start their system. Well, I think Cannon's system is in first gear now. Aaron experienced the very first poopy diaper at the hospital and surrendered his rights to change him and it seems he got another free pass when he was at work and Cannon decided to have his first BLOWOUT!
.JPG)
With this blowout came the discovery of just how good a set of lungs can be on a week old baby. I'm sure if Cannon could speak he would ask what took so damn long for me to change him and get him redressed. I'm still perfecting the changing of clothes on a newborn, it seriously does take me forever because I'm afraid I'm going to break his arms trying to get them in his clothes.
Once again, it's these very small things in my new son's life that I will come to miss when I have to look back in the years to come.
To all parents around the world who have come before me in changing poopy diapers.....I am now officially part of your elite group!



